Never Feel Powerless.
If your power goes out, your generator goes on – automatically. It’s really that simple.
An automatic standby generator works by monitoring utility voltage 24/7. When your electricity is interrupted, the generator detects the problem and goes to work. The automatic transfer switch safely disconnects the utility line and transfers to generator power. Power is simultaneously restored within seconds. Once the utility is restored, the generator returns to standby mode.
What would your family miss during a power outage?
• Refrigeration/freezer – food spoilage
• Furnace – frozen pipes, heat
• Air conditioning – mold growth, comfort
• Sump pump – flooding
• Contact with the outside world – internet, cell phone, chargers, TV
• Lighting – inside and outside
• Cooking, bathing, and washing clothes
• Charging power tools for use during the emergency and post outage cleanup
• Keeping the kids occupied with TV, video games and internet
• Monetary loss from hotel costs, eating out, personal property damage, unexpected expenses