What Size Service Do I Need In My Home?

Connecticut calls for 100 amps minimum, but with all the new electronic devices, air conditioning and electric heat, we would suggest 200 amps especially in new homes. This also gives you some space for future additions. This is not a job for an unlicensed person to attempt. In most cases, it involves replacing everything from the service loop (this is the wire that extends from the top of your meter to the utility tie-in) up to and including the main panel.

Hantsch Electric, Inc. is fully licensed and insured. Our team of professional electricians and dedicated employees are committed to customer service and satisfaction.  CT Lic. 103349

  • Facebook - Grey Circle

© 2020 by Hantsch Electric. Proudly created by Local Social Media